mine-history Index du Forum
mine-history
Le forum du serveur Mine-History

mine-history Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Esl Information Gap Activities In The Content Areas Pdf Dow ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mine-history Index du Forum -> mine-history -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chrgaul

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Esl Information Gap Activities In The Content Areas Pdf Dow Répondre en citant

Esl Information Gap Activities In The Content Areas Pdf Download > bit.ly/2cgmUC1

Esl Information Gap Activities In The Content Areas Pdf Download, exchange 2010 pdf ebook download

084f2db8c6
If...desired,...depending...on...the...amount...of...time...you...are...allocating...for...the...task,...students...can...add...color...to...their...pictures....This.activity.uses.a.chart..Each...student...in...the...group...has...a...unique...set...of...information...related...to...people’s...schedules;...students...cannot...show...each...other...their...clues....Students...will...draw,...describe,...discuss,...and...recreate:...Drawing...Content...Language...Focus...Notes...Combinations...of...basic...shapes...(a...red...triangle...next...to...a...black...circle...with...two...different-...sized...colored...squares...inside,...etc.)...Vocabulary:...shape,...colors,...sizes,...location...words;...prepositions...of...location...(above,...next...to,...on...top...of,...inside)...Great...for...beginner-level...students!...As...an...extension...activity,...students...can...switch...partners...after...drawing,...taking...their...pictures...with...them;...then...students...can...point...to...items...and...orally...quiz...their...new...partners...about...the...vocabulary...items...they...see,...or...the...new...partners...can...write...3-4...“There...is.../There...are”...sentences...describing...the...drawing....As..you’ve..seen,..information..gaps..can..be..designed..to..cover..many..types..of..content..and..can..take..many..forms...(Note:...for...lower...levels...or...to...speed...up...game...play,...you...can...modify...the...game...to...be...“10...questions”)....An..imaginary..alien,..robot,..or..monster..Vocabulary:..body..parts,..colors,..sizes,..appearance..adjectives;..prepositions..of..location..Encourages..students..to..use..their..imagination..as..they..draw..and..practice..vocabulary..items;..students..can..develop..a..description..of..the..alien/monster/robot..and..the..things..it..can..do/likes..to..do..as..part..of..a..speaking..or..writing..extension..activity..An..ideal..vacation..scene..Describing..a..scene..(people,..places,..buildings,..scenery)..Students..get..to..personalize..their..scene;..they..can..explain..why..this..would..be..their..favorite..vacation..spot..or..plan..what..they..would..pack..for..a..vacation..to..this..location..as..part..of..a..speaking..or..writing..extension..activity..Their..favorite..location..in..their..hometown..Describing..a..scene..(people,..places,..buildings,..scenery)..Students..talk..about..a..place..that..is..personally..meaningful..while..giving..instructions..and..providing..clarification;..students..can..explain..why..this..place..is..important..to..them..in..a..speaking..or..writing..extension..activity..An..animal..in..its..habitat..Describing..a..scene..(animals,..plants,..places);..science..vocabulary..A..fun..review..activity..for..a..science/biology..lesson;..animals..can..be..assigned..by..the..teacher..or..chosen..by..students....students..must..recall..specific..content..details..they..learned..about..their..animal..when..drawing..the..scene..and..giving..instructions..to..their..partner...Answer...questions...about...any...house-related...vocabulary...while...students...work,...or...encourage...them...to...use...dictionaries...to...look...up...any...unknown...terms....Students.who.complete.the.task.satisfactorily.can.move.on.to.another.pre-designated.task.(starting.a.homework.assignment,.reading.silently,.etc.).while.the.remaining.groups.work.on.the.information.gap..

Player.1.silently.chooses.one.of.the.images.on.the.card.(from.the.side.with.pictures).and.then.reads.the.card’s.title,.which.describes.a.thematic.topic,.out.loud...Asking.for.clarification:.Is.this.the.right.size/shape?.Like.this?.Tell.students.to.draw.their.dream.house.on.a.blank.sheet.of.paper..To..ensure..accuracy..is..addressed..at..some..point,..however,..teachers..can..make..notes..about..the..language..errors..they..observe..while..monitoring..student..progress...You..will..need..to..print..both..the..A..and..B..sheets...Directions..Information..Gap..I:..Giving..directions..based..on..street..names..and..nearby..landmarks...Once..the..mingle..period..is..over,..facilitate..the..formation..of..small..groups..so..students..can..report..the..data..they..collected..and..check..their..guesses...For...example,...you...can...list...anonymous...examples...of...actual...student...errors...on...the...board...or...on...a...worksheet...and...ask...students...to...spot...and...correct...the...problems....Underline.prepositions.in.the.time.phrases.and.ask.students.about.how.each.is.used.(example:.“Which.preposition.do.we.use.with.days.of.the.week/dates?.With.specific.times.like.1:00pm?.With.times.of.day.like.evening?”):.“I.did.a.lot.of.things.on.Saturday..However,..if..you..want..to..make..it..even..easier,..you..can..pay..a..few..bucks..for..a..premium..subscription..to..Quick..Worksheets..which..has..a..template..you..can..use...Tools.for.Activating.Materials.and.Tasks.in.the.English.Language.Classroom.(2009..see.p..

changing role of nurses pdf downloadpaul krugman robin wells economics pdf downloadmomentum direction and divergent download pdffree yoga journal pdf downloadpassato prossimo e imperfetto esercizi pdf downloadsaviours of islamic spirit pdf downloadmoniliasis o candidiasis pdf downloadhow to draw manga pdf free downloadspace marine codex 2013 pdf downloadkendo ui tutorial pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mine-history Index du Forum -> mine-history -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Acerien © theme by Acer-02 2010